How fast did 2017 fly by. Oh god. Time definitely flies. Last year, I wrote a bit about what happened in my 2016. I actually quite liked that, as I am a lover of memories and throwback, so here is a little throwback to my 2017. 2017 was definitely a good year for me!
This year I turned 19, I celebrated my birthday in Hanoi, Vietnam with people I only knew one day. But it was one of the best birthdays ever. I had a gap year wherein I travelled through Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia for two months on my (almost) own. OH and don’t forget about London, Berlin, Budapest and Prague. The year I had a ‘full time’ job. The year I finally started college. And the year I moved out of my parent’s house to another city (where I come back way too much). Quite a lot of things have happened this year for me, and I’m happy with all of it. If it doesn’t bring happiness, you can learn from it, right? Yes, I’m thankful for what 2017 brought me.
Last year I made some new years resolution. Let’s see if I’ve achieved them!
- Post a blog every two days, or more often if possible – Maybe in the beginning, but since summer definitely not.
- Start the Spanish course – …. never started it oops
- Go to the gym every week or more (somewhere around Christmas it went wrong this year) – I actually did this before I left for Asia! And after also once a week maybe. But right now I don’t even have a membership anymore…
- Drink enough water – Yes achieved!
- Get enough sleep (8 hours or more) – Most of the times
- Spend less money on things I don’t need (this one is so hard haha) – Probably not
- Get into college – Getting in was easy, staying there is the new goal
Well, achieved 3 out of 7. And here are some new ones for 2018
2018 New Years Resolutions
- Eat less soup, try a properly cooked meal
- Pass all the exams and make it to the second year
- Travel loads if possible
Wish you all a Happy New Year! Let 2018 be a good one guys, may it be a year full of good memories, happiness and love xxx