Another award! I was nominated for the mystery blogger award by the lovely Sarah from Sarah’s Cup of Beauty. I love reading her blog, she writes amazing makeup reviews and also she is very kind :). You should totally check out her blog if you haven’t already! You can read her post about the award here. Thank you Sarah!
The creater of the Mystery Blogger Award is Enigma, here is her page.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I have Indonesian roots. In fact I am an Indo, what means that I am Dutch and Indonesian. (Something with Indonesia being a colony of the Netherlands back in time, I believe it’s a black page in the Dutch History. A lot of Dutch people have Indonesian roots because of this, and are called Indos) I was born in the Netherlands, but my grandparents are from Java, Indonesia. Sadly, I can’t speak Bahasa Indonesia and I really would love to learn more about the Indonesian culture, as that’s a part of me. I feel more Dutch than Indonesian, but not 100% (well that’s logicial as I am not 100% of both descents)
- I love keeping memories of everything. I can’t let go of pictures. I also have those times when I keep a journal, especially when I’m travelling and I save everything! And then I mean EVERYTHING, receipts, maps, tickets, leaflets.
- I haven’t eating Mc Donalds in 2 years now. Since I saw these documentaires about how bad the food is, I quit eating it. I loved the chicken nuggets, but they had a weird taste sometimes. I just don’t believe it is real chicken haha, so for my own health I try not to eat Mc Donalds. ( I have to admit, I have failed 2 times, when I was really hungry and bought those 1 euro burgers, but ugh I expected it to taste better but nah, so not going to eat it anymore. Expect for the mcflurrys though, these are delicious haha!)
MY ANSWERS TO SARAH’S QUESTIONS:
1.If you were dropped on a new planet and you have seeds to grow one type of crop. Which vegetable would you hope it to be?
Probably courget. It’s my favorite vegetable and I add it to every pasta I make. When I was younger I didn’t like it, but when I was once eating at this Chinese wok restaurant I accidentally ate a piece of raw courget. (what is fine! It tastes very good, and it’s crunchy). Well I thought it was a piece of cucumber, but it wasn’t. Since then, I’ve been eating and loving it!
2.If you could create your own world to live in, how would it look like? (It can be as crazy as you’d want it to be)
People would be kinder, there would be peace, no one would make war or fights. The days would always be beautiful. There would be no global warming. The nature would be beautiful and wild, as it should. We wouldn’t destroy the earth.
3.If there is one thing you’d want to change about yourself, what would it be?
I would have no dark circles anymore under my eyes. Sadly they are genetic, and there is nothing I can do except for eating healty, try to get enough sleep and use concealer. I’m not as insecure about them as I used to be, but I still don’t like them.
4.What talent would you like to possess?
I would love to understand and speak the most important languages in the world, so that when I’m travelling they’d understand me and I understand the locals. Oh and not looking like an idiot while dancing would be great (the same goes for singing, I’m horrible)
5.What are your expectations for 2017?
To make beautiful memories and go see the world. Surprise me 2017.
I NOMINATE THESE BLOGGERS:
(ps I am so sorry if you’ve already done this, or if you are tagged already!)
MY FIVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- What is your favorite destination that you’ve ever visited?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and what would your house/place look like?
- What would be your ultimate candy three-course dinner?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What would you do for a living, if you could be anything you wanted to be?
MY BEST POST:
Well according to wordpress is my post about my trip to London my best post, read it here.
Thank you so much for reading, have a lovely day!