Paris, the city of love! With who else would I visit this city than my lovely boyfriend. It was our first trip abroad together. It’s almost a year ago now. We went in December, a few days before Christmas.
There were Christmas lights and trees and Christmas markets. It was so fun! While writing this I totally get in the Christmas mood already haha, maybe a bit to early? Christmas was a great time to go to Paris, but I think fall and summer is also amazing there, it’s always a great time to go to Paris! I just want to tell one thing, we went to Paris one month after the attacks in November. Nothing to be scared off, I felt safe and it did not really affect the ambiance (maybe a little because you saw soldiers standing and walking with guns everywhere). But when you maybe see a group of soldiers on one of the pictures, that’s the reason.
Let’s talk about the highlights of Paris! There are a lot! It’s a big city and most highlight are far away from each other, so we spended a lot of time in the metro (but my french got pretty good because of that)
- La Tour Eiffel – Probably one of the most famous things about Paris. It’s beautiful in the dark! We also went to the top, you can see so far!
- Sacre-Coeur – The church in the part Montmarte with all the steps. You have an amazing view from there.
- Notre-Dame – Also a very famous church. Behind the church there is the lock bridge.
- Louvre – The museum where the Mona Lisa is! It can be really crowded. But there is way more to see than only the Mona Lisa.
- Arc de Triomphe – Also a famous building! It’s in the middle of a very crowded and big roundabout. I really entertained my self watching the traffic.
- Champs-Élysées – The big and long shopping street! We’ve spended so much time here haha
There is a lot more to see, but these are the most famous/important highligts. Time for the photos!
LOOK AT THIS VANITY IT’S AMAZING!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post about Paris! Thank you so much for reading. Have a nice day! xx